Welcome! Thank you for checking out the Node.js Course Preview.
In this course I will assume you start with zero practical Node.js knowledge.
The course however has a few prerequisites:
- Familiarity with Web Technologies
- Know how to use a Code editor
You don’t need to be a wizard in any of those. Basic knowledge will suffice.
Also, read my Node.js Handbook where I explain all the theory used in this course. This course is practical, so if you need to dive a bit in the Node.js fundamentals, or a specific topic, the handbook is the best resource I can recommend.
You can also read it online at http://nodehandbook.com.
It’s also good to know at what stage you will be after completing the course: you will have a lot of Node.js concepts in your hands, and you will also have your first Node.js projects 100% working.
The course is highly practical. Here are the 5 projects you will build in the course:
- a REST API server using MongoDB and Express
- a Google Analytics Dashboard using the Google APIs
- an Email Newsletter software (kinda like Mailchimp) using Express and Airtable
- a Real-Time Chat using ChatKit
- a cool Telegram Bot
Ready to go? Check out the free preview of project #3!